Are you a self-motivated individual who is interested in coordinating daily operations of the Administration Department, assisting with the on/off boarding process, the agency outreach program? Do you have a desire to conduct training on phone systems, Office 365, and front desk procedures? This may be the position for you.
WHO WE ARE:
Solano Family & Children’s Services creates connections for families and child care providers to support the healthy development of children for a thriving community. We hire individuals who have a strong work ethic and are looking for a career that supports our mission and impact in Solano County.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Operations Specialist will onboard and offboard staff, procure needed office items, IT equipment, office furniture, and report/track IT issue. This person will also be responsible for the visual design and editor for the agency newsletter.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Our ideal candidate should have strong communication, organization, customer service and multi-tasking skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality and work effectively with others or independently.
• Two years’ experience working as an office assistant
• Experience with VOIP and office phone systems preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite experience and knowledge of IT equipment/troubleshooting
• Filing system expert
• Ability to accept supervision
• Understand and help manage work and paper flow through-out the office
• Experience with asset managing and inventory preferred
• Ability to provide training, conduct classes, and develop course material
• Must be able to travel as needed
• High School graduate or equivalent
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Drug screen and background check required after offer of position. Full job description is available on our website at www.solanofamily.org or request via email at JYarrow@solanofamily.org. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.