This is the 8-hour course that is required by Community Care Licensing in order to become a licensed family child care provider. The course includes:
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Recognition, management & prevention of infectious disease
- Sanitary Food Handling
- Child Nutrition
- Identification and reporting of signs and symptoms of child abuse
- Prevention of childhood injuries
- Emergency preparedness & evacuation
- Caring for children with special needs
This is a three-part training. You must attend all sessions to receive your certificate.
No make-ups for any portion of this class will be allowed.
1. Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
2. Friday, June 4th, 2021, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
3. Monday, June 7th, 2021, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Zoom (video and audio) is a requirement for participation. To register, please visit: Eventbrite
*If you have already taken Preventive Health Practices, but need the Lead Poisoning Prevention, check for a "Stand-alone Lead Poisoning Prevention " training on our website: www.solanofamily.org