Saturday, September 30, 2023
Wednesday, September 27, 2023
October 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Make a world of difference from your home
Solano County needs you! You can become a licensed family child care provider, and start your own business out of your home!
Who needs a license to care for children?
People who care for children from more than one family and who are not relatives of the child in care need to be licensed.
What does it mean to be a licensed family child care provider?
Join us during this informational meeting, where we will answer your questions.
Any available training materials will be for Solano County Participants.
Click HERE to register Today!
Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Two years of clerical experience
- Experience using computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and computer database systems
- Heavy data entry
- Internet experience and working with the public
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Bilingual Spanish required
Thursday, September 21, 2023
Monday, September 18, 2023
- At least 12 Core Units of Early Childhood Education/Child Development preferred
- One year office experience or equivalent training program required
- AA degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education preferred
- Multi-task orientated
- Minimum one year center or home-based family child care experience or experience working in a resource & referral program or similar community resource service preferred
- Ability to attend off-site trainings, meetings, workshops, etc.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- CA Driver License and dependable auto with insurance coverage that is required by law
Friday, September 15, 2023
- Minimum two years of experience working in the R&R Program preferred
- Proven history of efficient and effective management of a full workload/caseload
- Strong understanding of rules/regulations/policies/ procedures that affect
- R&R/HMG programs, or have the ability to learn them
- Experience as a Program Lead, Supervisor, or other Leadership Role preferred
- Strong knowledge of, and ability to implement R&R Programs, including Help Me Grow
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Friday, September 8, 2023
Every cafe will be hosted on Zoom and doors will close 5 minutes after start of the cafe (ex:6:05p.m. ex:12:05p.m.),
For parents, caregivers, teachers, aunts, uncles, anyone that has an impact on a child(s) everyday life.
Tuesday, September 5, 2023
This is the 8-hour course that is required by Community Care Licensing in order to become a licensed family child care provider. The course includes:
• Lead Poisoning Prevention
• Recognition, management & prevention of infectious disease
• Sanitary Food Handling
• Child Nutrition
• Identification and reporting of signs and symptoms of child abuse
• Prevention of childhood injuries
• Emergency preparedness & evacuation
• Caring for children with special needs
This is a 3 -part training. You must attend all 3 sessions to receive your certificate.
1. Tuesday, September 5th, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
2. Wednesday, September 6th, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
3. Thursday, September 7th, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
No make-ups for any portion of this class will be allowed.