Thursday, June 30, 2022
Monday, June 27, 2022
Friday, June 24, 2022
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Saturday, June 18, 2022
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- How to become a registered TrustLine Provider
- Call Our Technical Assistance Line – Ext. 752
- Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP)
- Finding Approved Health and Safety Training
- Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA)
- SFCS Health and Safety Trainings
Sunday, June 12, 2022
Thursday, June 9, 2022
Monday, June 6, 2022
The Lending Library at Solano Family & Children’s Services is FREE to anyone residing in
the community. Add some variety to your routine by implementing some of our
ready-to-use activities and materials! It’s easy to join, and available anytime during our
business hours. Items for loan include: books, videos, curriculum kits, and toddler
climbing structures. Members may check out items for up to two weeks at a time. To join
the Lending Library, simply come by our office to complete an application, or print it from
our website. Come check it out!
Friday, June 3, 2022
- Only providing foods as part of meals and snacks served at a dining table or high chair. When serving infants, do not prop the bottle up on a pillow or other item for the baby to feed him or herself.
- Allowing plenty of time for meals and snacks.
- Making sure children are sitting upright while eating.
- Reminding children to swallow their food before talking or laughing.
- Modeling safe behavior for children to follow, including eating slowly, taking small bites, and chewing food completely before swallowing.
- Encouraging older children to serve as role models for younger children as well. All childrenshould avoid playing games with food, as that may lead to an increased risk of choking.