Are you an independent individual who can carry out day-to-day janitorial and general office maintenance? Would you enjoy assisting the Facilities Coordinator in maintaining the facility, office equipment, ordering supplies and equipment, as well as assisting staff with safety needs? This may be the position you have been waiting for.
WHO WE ARE:
Solano Family & Children’s Services creates connections for families and child care providers to support the healthy development of children for a thriving community. We hire individuals who have a strong work ethic and are looking for a career that supports our mission and impact in Solano County.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Facilities Assistant will assist the Facilities Coordinator with the maintenance of the facility and trouble shoot general office equipment. The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for general janitorial and sanitizing tasks.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate should be proficient with a variety of disciplines including janitorial supplies and practices, mechanical knowledge, office equipment uses and troubleshooting, safety knowledge, and the ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
• Ability to multitask and to complete assigned projects timely & efficiently
• Assist assembling and moving office furniture.
• Assist with ordering, tracking and inventory of fixed assets, equipment, and
• Must have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Familiar with and ability to use computers.
• Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Ability to prioritize assigned tasks, manage time, meet deadlines, work well under
pressure, and work well with other agencies and community partners.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders, bend, and kneel while job duties.
• Must be proactive, self-motivated, and have the ability to follow directions
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Drug screen and background check required after offer of position. Full job description is available on our website at www.solanofamily.org or request via email at email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.