Skills such as standing up, scribbling, babbling, and pointing to body parts are called developmental milestones. Children reach milestones in how they play, learn, speak, behave, and move (crawling, walking, etc.).
A Help Me Grow Family Navigator will discuss your concerns regarding your child’s development or behavior and the available community resources to address his/her needs. All information is kept confidential, and no referrals are made without your consent.
During this conversation, the Family Navigator may offer information or referrals for:
• Developmental Screening (Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ)
• Social-Emotional Screening (Ages and Stages – Social Emotional Questionnaire (ASQ-SE)
• Developmental Activities for you to do at home in order to enhance your child’s developmental progress
• Early Intervention Services
• Occupational, or physical therapy
Our program is free to use and you can call as many times as you want to ensure that you find resources for you and your child. When you call 1-844-501-5437, you will reach our Family Navigator who will listen to your concerns and ask you some questions to make sure we find an appropriate service to meet your child and family’s needs.