EMSA Approved Preventive Health Practices for Child Care (FREE) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, March 8, 10, and 12 – 6:00 PM-9:00 PM
This is the 8-hour course that is required by Community Care Licensing in order to become a licensed family child care provider. The course includes:
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Recognition, management & prevention of infectious disease
- Sanitary Food Handling
- Child Nutrition
- Identification and reporting of signs and symptoms of child abuse
- Prevention of childhood injuries
- Emergency preparedness & evacuation
- Caring for children with special needs
This is a three-part training. You must attend all sessions to receive your certificate.
No make-ups for any portion of this class will be allowed.
1. Monday, March 8, 2021, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
2. Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
3. Friday, March 12, 2021, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Zoom (video and audio) is a requirement for participation. To register, please visit: Eventbrite