Wednesday, June 15, 2022


1.How Can I Provide Child Care Services for Subsidized Families?

- Licensed Family Child Care Providers – A person who has become licensed through the Department of Social Services/Community Care Licensing (DSS/CCL) and cares for a child for part of the day for a fee.

R&R’s “Steps to Become a Licensed Family Child Care Provider”

- TrustLine Providers – A person unrelated to a child who has been cleared through the TrustLine Registry and cares for the child for part of the day for a fee.  
  • How to become a registered TrustLine Provider
- TrustLine Exempt Providers – An AUNT, UNCLE, or GRANDPARENT (through blood, marriage, or court decree) who takes care of a child for part of the day for a fee.

2.How Does the Subsidized Program Work?

- Watch the Monarch Instructional Video here

- Subsidized Program Handbook

4.Information Regarding Other Programs

- Resource & Referral

1. How To Become A Licensed Child Care Provider
  • Call Our Technical Assistance Line – Ext. 752
  • Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP)
  • Finding Approved Health and Safety Training
  • Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA)
  • SFCS Health and Safety Trainings
2.How to Sign Up for Our Referral Program

3.Lending Library
  • Community Networking
  • Trauma Informed Care
  • Business Practices
421 Executive Court North
Fairfield, CA 94534-4019
(707) 863-3950

No comments:

Post a Comment