Do you have a desire to aid families with young children by connecting them to Solano County programs and services? Do you have an outgoing, energetic and positive personality? This may be the position you’ve been waiting for.
WHO WE ARE:
Solano Family & Children’s Services promotes and advocates for the well-being of children, their families and child care providers, by offering access to a variety of child care resources. We hire individuals who have a strong work ethic and are looking for a career that supports our mission and impact in Solano County.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Family Navigator, Help Me Grow (HMG), Call Center representative will have daily phone interaction with parents, Pediatricians and medical staff while assisting clients with navigating community systems, data entry, documenting and making follow up calls and completing the referral process. This person will serve as a lead community service connections for the SFCS staff, plan/host HMG “Get Connected” meetings and assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to the HMG program.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate should be proficient with a variety of responsibilities including Microsoft products, excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, as well as customer service and listening skills.
• At least 12 Core Units of Early Childhood Education (ECE) or a BA or AA degree in Child Dev/ECE PREFERRED
• Minimum one years’ experience working with families, in a social service agency, call center, or similar community resource service PREFERRED
• Ability to ask inquiring questions, identify and understand concerns, and identify appropriate referral process
• Must possess a professional and friendly attitude to quickly develop a rapport with clients.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Drug screen and background check required after offer of position. Full job description is available on our website or request via email at email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Monday – Friday (Occ Weekends)
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Occ Evenings)
Internal & External
Resource & Referrals
• Medical • Dental • Vision • 403(b) • Aflac
• Life/ADD • LTD
421 Executive Court North
Fairfield, CA 94534-4019