- Free child care referrals for families seeking quality child care.
- Parent education and resources to help families make the best child care choices.
- Assistance for income eligible families with child care costs.
- Child care provider training and development to help them build sustainable businesses and provide quality, healthy and age-appropriate care.
- Child health, development, nutrition and safety education.
- Meal reimbursement program for child care providers serving nutritious meals and snacks to children in their care.
- Public education and advocacy for families and children at the local, state and national level.
- Our agency also collects data on child care demand and capacity to help in planning for local child care needs.
421 Executive Court North
Fairfield, CA 94534-4019