Are you an experienced data professional with a desire to analyze, collect, sort, and
create testable electronic data? Do you enjoy compiling data and creating reports?
Are you able to present your findings in a professional, yet easy to understand
manner? This may be the position you’ve been waiting for.
WHO WE ARE:
Solano Family & Children’s Services creates connections for families and child care
providers to support the healthy development of children for a thriving community.
We hire individuals who have a strong work ethic and are looking for a career that
supports our mission and impact in Solano County.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Data Specialist is responsible for data collection, cleaning, analyses, and
reporting to inform decision making, planning, and continuous improvement.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Our ideal candidate should be proficient with a variety of responsibilities including
data analyses procedures; acquiring and compiling data from appropriate resources
– verifying its quality, accuracy, and reasonableness; checking source data to verify
completeness and accuracy; performing analysis of data; as well as translating and
presenting the data.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least three years statistical and/or data analytics experience
• Experience with SQL and Tableau or similar product
• Non-profit experience a plus
• Prepare and submit various reports
• Communicate issues and provide regular feedback
• Regular attendance and schedule adherence
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Drug screen and background check required after offer of position. Full job
description is available on our website at www.solanofamily.org or request via
email at JYarrow@solanofamily.org. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.