Are you a self-motivated individual who is interested in coaching, directing and guiding co-workers to meet the goals of the agency as well as their own professional goal? Do you have a desire to be a leader in the Resource & Referral Program. This may be the position you’ve been waiting for.
WHO WE ARE:
Solano Family & Children’s Services creates connections for families and child care providers to support the healthy development of children for a thriving community. We hire individuals who have a strong work ethic and are looking for a career that supports our mission and impact in Solano County.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Resource & Referral (R&R) Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and training staff in the R&R Department and evaluating and managing the performance of assigned staff. They will interpret and communicate program rules, funding regulations, policies, and procedures to staff, clients, and community
partners as well as assist in the development of policies and procedures, program documents, brochures, and outreach materials.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Our ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills with a proven record of providing excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide leadership to a team and prioritize task.
- Minimum two years of experience working in the R&R Program preferred
- Proven history of efficient and effective management of a full workload/caseload
- Strong understanding of rules/regulations/policies/ procedures that affect
- R&R/HMG programs, or have the ability to learn them
- Experience as a Program Lead, Supervisor, or other Leadership Role preferred
- Strong knowledge of, and ability to implement R&R Programs, including Help Me Grow
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Drug screen and background check required after offer of position. Full job description is available on our website at www.solanofamily.org or request via email at JYarrow@solanofamily.org. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
421 Executive Court North
Fairfield, CA 94534-4019