Mon, February 28, 2022
8:00 PM – 11:00 PM CST
This is the 8 hour course that is required by Community Care Licensing in order to become a licensed family child care provider. The course includes:
- Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Recognition, management & prevention of infectious disease
- Sanitary Food Handling
- Child Nutrition
- Identification and reporting of signs and symptoms of child abuse
- Prevention of childhood injuries
- Emergency preparedness & evacuation
- Caring for children with special needs
- This is a three-part training. You must attend all sessions to receive your certificate.
No make-ups for any portion of this class will be allowed.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER HERE. (THIS WILL REGISTER YOU FOR ALL TREE EVENINGS.) PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE ZOOM LINK.
Monday, February 28, 2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday, March 2, 2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday, March 4, 2022 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM