Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Paying for Childcare Programs

CalWORKs Child Care Program
The CalWORKs program serves current and former CalWORKs Cash Aid Recipients.

If you are currently receiving or have received TANF/Cash Aid within the past 24 months, you may be eligible for CalWORKs child care services.  Call the Intake Clerical Assistant at (707) 864-4654 for more information.

California Alternative Payment Program
We also administer the California Alternative Payment Program (CAPP) for low-income and at-risk families in Solano County who do not qualify for the CalWORKs programs.

Families must apply for services through the Solano Eligibility List (SEL), which is also maintained by SFCS.

Solano Eligibility List (SEL)
The SEL is a database (waiting list) of families who need help paying for child care in Solano County.

Families are ranked on the SEL by eligibility factors (income, family size, and need for child care).

When our CAPP program has an opening, the SEL is used to identify the most eligible family and the opening is offered to that family.

See our website for more information.

421 Executive Court North
Fairfield, CA 94534-4019
(707) 863-3950

No comments:

Post a Comment